Thank you to Katie L. Carrol at the Observation Desk http://katielcarroll.com/the-liebaster-award/ for passing on the Liebster Award to me.
What is the Liebaster Award you ask? Well, it's an award given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Think of it as a virtal pat on the back. A bit of recognition for doing a good job and encouragement to keep going. And let's not forget the
bloggers that have been blogging for awhile and have great blogs.
Now for the questions.
1. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would purchase?
A bigger house so that I can have an office just for writing in.
2. Is there something unique about you that you'd like to share with the readers?
I can't think of anything unique about myself to share right now.
3. Where is your dream place to live and why?
My dream place to live would be a cabin in the woods. It's quiet. I can picture myself sitting on the porch writing and observing the beauty and spookiness of the woods.
4. What do you find is the most difficult part of the writing process?
Knowing when to stop revising and let my baby go.
5. Tell us something about yourself that we don't know?
I don't like to have the spotlight on me.
6. Do you have any pet peeves?
People who are fake. Say one thing and do another.
7. Do you have any special habits you do when you write?
No. Not really. I like it to be quiet. But if I wait for it to be quiet then I might not get any work done. So I sit down at the computer and write whether I feel like it or not.
8. Did you ever write your friends or family members in your books?
Yes. But I doubt they would recognize themselves.
9. What is your favorite drink?
10. Who gives you
the best encouragement to write?
My husband. He would like to see me make enough money off my writing so that he
can quit his job.
11. Do you have a critique group or special author group?
Yes. I've been involve with two online groups for years, and without their help and encouragement I wouldn't be a published author.
Katie has asked me instead of listing 11 random things about me to list 11 favorite
books. Well there is the Harry Potter series that's 7 books and then there is
the Twilight series which is 4 books. Wow that was quick and easy. I also like
books from Nora Roberts, Heather Graham, James Patterson, R. L. Stine. P. C.
Cast, Alyson Noel, Laurie Faria Stolarz, Rachel Caine, L. J. Smith and many
Now I would like to pass this award on to two of my writer friends.
Mary Ann who is a great writer and crit partner. Her blog
K. C. Sprayberry great crit partner and author of Sofetly Say Goodbye. Her blog is http://outofcontrolcharacters.blogspot.com